just wondering - are you near the beginning, middle, or end of development?
Patch 1 is out!
Last week I released demo of my latest game - The Eraser. All feedback I received helped to create a nice and solid first patch!
It was productive week I addressed some issues and like what's coming of it.
Here's what I've done lately:
- New checkpoint system
- Separate Menu from the Inventory
- Rework enemies AI and stats
- Rework Boss enemy
- Rework Controls:
- Rework dash / roll
- Assign sprint button to Left Bumper
- Dedicated button for Inventory
- Assign Use Item to Left Trigger
- Minor improvements and bug fixes (should have a good impact on fps ;)
Try the new build, and share your thoughts!
Get The Eraser
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.